Irish First Mothers Launch Funding Appeal

I had my beautiful baby stolen by forced adoption in Ireland. Please help me to aid other mothers who suffered the same fate: the tens of thousands of innocent girls who were incarcerated behind the high walls of often savage religious institutions. 

Nothing can ever undo the damage inflicted on women who suffered their baby in some cases being literally torn from their arms. Most carry the wounds of those experiences to this day - never having had the opportunity to speak of it. 

I found the strength to speak out, and so have other mothers in Irish First Mothers - a peer support and reform activism group which I founded in early 2014...... 

Read more: bitly.com/DonateToFirstMothers 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was Ann Lovett's Boyfrined

IRELAND'S RELIGIOUS GENOCIDE OF UNWED MOTHERS

Adopting Couple's New Baby Delivered by Miracle Stork